I was at a friends house last week and she was making lots of adorable little paper wreaths to give to friends for Christmas. They looked gorgeous all packaged up ready to give. I had my camera with me, so I asked her to show me how she made them ...
1. Cut 8 pieces of paper into 4cm x 8cm rectangles.
3. Fold it in half the other way.
4. Open it out again and fold the corners up.
You are folding from the open end up toward the folded end.
5. Fold it back in half again.
6. Do the same with each of your eight pieces of paper.
7. One by one you'll need to fit the pieces of paper inside each other until you have a complete circle.
8. Now you can attach a piece of ribbon and hang it on your tree.
Below are some more handmade Christmas decoration ideas from the Frog Goose and Bear archives that you might like to try ...
Do you have a Christmas tree up yet at your house?