7.12.13

How to make a mini paper wreath

I was at a friends house last week and she was making lots of adorable little paper wreaths to give to friends for Christmas.  They looked gorgeous all packaged up ready to give.  I had my camera with me, so I asked her to show me how she made them ...



1.  Cut 8 pieces of paper into 4cm x 8cm rectangles.


 2. Fold the rectangle in half lengthways.



3. Fold it in half the other way.


4. Open it out again and fold the corners up.


You are folding from the open end up toward the folded end.


5. Fold it back in half again.


6.  Do the same with each of your eight pieces of paper.


7.  One by one you'll need to fit the pieces of paper inside each other until you have a complete circle.








8.  Now you can attach a piece of ribbon and hang it on your tree.  


Below are some more handmade Christmas decoration ideas from the Frog Goose and Bear archives that you might like to try ...







Do you have a Christmas tree up yet at your house?


http://froggooseandbear.blogspot.com.au/p/kids-craft.html

4 comments:

sister outlaws said...

So gorgeous! Going to have to try this...and "pin" it on my eco Christmas pinterest board if that's okay with you? Have you seen these pasta trees? http://blog.ismoyo.com/2012/11/vintage-inspired-craft-tutorial-pasta.html

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

These are fabulous! They look perfect with the musical paper. I am pinning this to make one day (hopefully soon!)

Jhob Kholi said...

I found your blog site on google and test just a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking ahead to reading extra from you afterward!

Cccam Server

katepickle said...

these are so gorgeous!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails